Attention Teachers, Administrators and Parents.............
1. We adhere to all school code of conduct guidelines before, during and after event.
2. All student code of conduct rules apply with an exception to school dress code for the dance.
3. All music will be edited or reworked for the dance. Music containing profanity or vulgarity will not be allowed at dances. School administration will have final determination of what is deemed appropriate.
4. All dancing should be face to face (no back to front dancing)
5. There will be No grinding between dancers
6. Any dancing depicting lewd, lascivious acts or involving violent physical contact presenting a danger to the dance environment (i.e. moshing) will Not be allowed.
7. All dancers must remain on the ground, no lifting or carrying of dancers will be permitted. *These dances are school approved, sanctioned events.